This article will help you transfer your cryptocurrencies from any wallet or service you're using to your NAGA Wallet.
NAGA Wallet currently supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, NAGA Coin, and all ERC-20 tokens.
- In order to deposit cryptocurrencies into the NAGA Wallet, you need your unique deposit address.
- After logging in to the NAGA Wallet, access the Wallet & Coin section and find a list of your Crypto-Wallets.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit and click Receive to generate your unique identifier address.
- Copy the deposit address that appears in the pop-up. If you're using a mobile wallet, you can also scan a QR code through the wallet app.
- Go to your transfer wallet and paste the copied address.
- Select the token amount for transfer and hit "Next" or "Send" button, depending on the wallet you're using.
Approximate waiting time after you complete the transaction is 5-30 minutes to get it confirmed by the corresponding blockchain. As soon as the transaction is complete, the funds will automatically appear in your NAGA Wallet account.
To check your updated balance on your NAGA Wallet, return to your Accounts section and find the updated balance under the cryptocurrency listing. As a confirmation of your purchase, you will receive a notifying letter to the email address which you used to register on the NAGA Wallet.
Please note: Some wallets may also require a Multi-Factor Confirmation (a PIN-code or a Google Authenticator code).
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact Support Center directly via [email protected]