Performing your first trade is very simple and quick.
Android & iOS
- From the Trade menu section, select either a trading pair market under the market selection.
- Press Buy at the top of the trade screen.
- You will be given a choice of buying at a current price, or at a specific rate that you can manually adjust. You can also choose either “Spend in Currency” or “Get in Units”, if you’re not sure about the current sum - however the application will calculate the correct and actual exchange for the units you wish to trade.
- Once you have set up your trade, press the "Buy at" button.
- As a confirmation of your steps, a green notification with your trade details will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- You can monitor your active, pending, and closed trades in the Trades menu section.
- Choose any asset from the Markets menu and press Buy.
- Enter the amount you want to invest and confirm your trade by pressing Buy.
- You’ve successfully opened your first Buy trade. All your Active trades will appear in the My Trades menu.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles on how to use NAGA Trader in the Help Center. If you still have questions сontact Support Center directly via [email protected]