There can be several reasons that can cause you to be unable to withdraw funds from NAGA Trader:
- Front end malfunction, which means the interface simply does not show you the amount of your funds, but they are present on your account.
- Maintenance works. Check NAGA Trader's status page to find out if there're any works in progress.
- Unverified payment method. Make sure your payment methods are verified before trying to withdraw.
There are several things you can do to try to fix the issue:
- Reload the page. If that didn't work reload it and clear cash, you can do that with shortcuts: Google Chrome and other popular browsers (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows and Cmd+Shift+R on Mac OS); Safari (Cmd+Option+R).
- Re-login. Try logging out and logging back in to your account.
- Use a different browser. Make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
- Update an app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app.
If the above didn't fix the problem, please contact our support team, which will happily assist you.