The minimum/maximum deposits for live accounts are the following:
For live accounts, you can deposit from 1 EUR or USD up to 10.000 EUR, respectively the equivalent in USD, for e-payments.
AVAILABLE FUNDING METHODS
To deposit to your trading accounts, we offer you a variety of options, from the classic bank wire transfer to deposit via cryptocurrencies.
- Credit Card - VISA & Mastercard
- E-Wallet - Giropay, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe Card, and Klarna
- Bank Transfer - In EUR/USD or CZK
- Cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash or NAGA Coin
We do not allow third-party payments to your NAGA account.
Any deposits to your NAGA account have to be executed through a payment method which is registered under your personal name (In the case of a bank transfer via a joint bank-account you need to provide a bank account holding proof). If a deposit(s) is made via debit or credit card(s), NAGA reserves the right to request a colour copy of your card(s) as well as additional supporting documentation for the security of your account.
If you need to transfer additional funds to your trading account, click on the blue "Fund Account" button, located just below your profile picture.
You will be redirected to the Fund Account section in the Payments menu.
There you can select between the following option to fund your trading account.
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
If you want to change to another trading account please click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of your screen and select change account.
Android & iOS
- If you need to transfer additional funds to your trading account, click “Menu” below.
- After that, you will see a green “FUND ACCOUNT” button, please click on it.
- Now you are in the Make Deposit area where you can choose between several options for account funding.
In addition, you can jump from here between your trading accounts, if you want to fund another trading account.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact Support Center directly via [email protected]