Rest assured NAGA takes all the necessary actions to maintain ultimate security and protection of your funds and personal data. Please read below the extend we go to keep your funds are safe:
- Crypto addresses rotate to reduce tracking points ensure user protection
- Our infrastructure is located across private clouds, replicated several times over, and backed up
- We use extensive firewalls and load balancers to establish network security and best accessibility
- We constantly monitor new threats and apply security patches immediately after release
- Our servers are running Linux as OS and we have exclusive security support
- The Wallet development has also been tested intensively by several hacker groups. We have even consulted expert firm Voltium Security AB who support the world's largest music streaming service, Spotify
- All private keys are stored in a standalone server and transactions are being signed offline
- We also provide the option of Multi-Factor Authentication which we advise you to enable
- We send email confirmation (to your email address associated with your NAGA account) for all transactions before they are processed
We hope that with this article we’ve answered your question and that you’re now ready to dive into the NAGA ecosystem and take advantage of all its benefits!
If there are still more queries looming around in your mind, feel free to explore our Help Center for more articles. If you find that you still have unanswered questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Center directly via email, live chat or phone call!