In case you are unable to open a trade, the possible reasons might be the ones below:
- Not enough funds: Every trade has a minimum investment threshold. Make sure you have enough funds on your balance to be able to invest. To deposit more funds to your NAGA account, read this article.
- Not enough margin - Every trade has a a minimum required margin in order to open a position ,collateral that’s needed to open a position and keep it open. You can check the required margin of each asset on our website
- Market is closed - Each assets is tradable when the market is open, so when is closed is not possible to open a trade, modify the position or close it. ,You can check the Trading Hours on our website.
- Your account is on Read Only - This can happen if you fail to verify your account within 15 days from the registration. Check more details on how to verify your account.
- Choose correct trading account - Make sure that you are logged in to correct trading account ( one that you have your funds in).
If none of the methods above have worked or if you are still experiencing problems with opening a trade, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff. We are happy to assist you in all matters. We are convinced that there is a solution for every request.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact our Support Center directly via email, live chat or a phone call.