Short answer, yes!
NAGA offers Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and it is wise to set it up to to increase the security of your NAGA account. MFA adds an extra layer of protection in addition to your login/password pair.
To enable MFA, plese follow the guide below:
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner and go to Settings
- Open Password & Security on the left sidebar
- Select the Enable Two-Factor Authenticator button
- Download an app for 2FA, like Google Authenticator (iOS, Android) or Authy (all platforms)
- Scan the QR code or manually enter the secret key
- Enter the authentication code given by the app and press Submit
Please note that the MFA can only be set up from the NAGA web platform.
Here are two additional tips to make the of MFA:
- Make sure to back up your 2-step secret key
- It is highly recommend to enable MFA to add an extra layer of security that will prevent any security compromises
We hope that with this article we’ve answered your question and that you’re now ready to dive into the NAGA ecosystem and take advantage of all its benefits!
If there are any more questions circling your mind, take a dive into our Help Center and explore our articles. If you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact our Support team directly via email, live chat or phone call.