There can be several reasons that can cause you to be unable to withdraw funds from NAGA:
- Unverified payment method. Make sure your payment methods are verified before trying to withdraw.
- Unverified Account- Your account is not fully verified. Contact our support team to check what is missing.
- Open positions. Make sure that your positions are closed or your margin level is above 100%.
- Front end malfunction, which means the interface simply does not show you the amount of your funds, but they are present on your account.
- Maintenance works. Check NAGA Feed to find out if there're any works in progress.
There are several things you can do to try to fix the issue if its technical:
- Reload the page. If that didn't work reload it and clear cache and cookies, you can do that with shortcuts: Google Chrome and other popular browsers (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows and Cmd+Shift+R on Mac OS); Safari (Cmd+Option+R).
- Re-login. Try logging out and logging back into your account.
- Use a different browser. Make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
- Update an app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact our Support Center directly via email, live chat or a phone call.