There are several reasons that can cause your funds to not appear in your trading balance:
1. Front-end malfunction. The interface simply does not show you the updated amount of your funds, even-though they are deposited to your account. This is probably due to the Web/App not being synchronized correctly. It can still be easily fixed with the following steps:
- Reload the page and or clear cache and cookies - for Google Chrome and other popular browsers (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows and Cmd+Shift+R on Mac OS) for Safari (Cmd+Option+R)
- Use a different browser or make sure it is up to date
- Make sure you're running the latest version of the NAGA app
2. Deposit delay. If you're funding your account with a credit/debit card or a wire transfer, there may be processing delays from the bank. If you're funding with cryptocurrencies, the blockchain may be congested and delays may occur. If you're funding with alternative methods, their payment processing systems may cause delays. Please find below the approximate processing times for the various methods offered by NAGA (based on the payment method)
- Credit / Debit Card : 3-5 even up to 10 business day
- Bank Account - EUR: up to 2/3 business days in the EU / EEA zone; up to 6 business days outside the EU; USD: up to 6 business days
- Alternative methods (Skrill, Neteller etc.): up to 24 hours
- Blockchain Transactions : up to 1 hour but blockchain may be congested and delays may occur.
NAGA does not accept deposits from third parties.
We hope that with this article we’ve answered your question and that you’re now ready to dive into the NAGA ecosystem and take advantage of all its benefits!
If there are any more questions circling your mind, take a dive into our Help Center and explore our articles. If you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact our Support Center directly via email, live chat or phone call.