For security reasons and anti-money laundering regulations, we are required to verify all the payment methods used in NAGA.
You can add your payment method directly from the client portal here.
Once your payment method is connected to your NAGA account, you will need to verify it by following the instructions in the email that we will have sent to you.
To verify your payment method you will be asked to provide us with the verification details such as card scan or account holding proof document depending on the method that you have selected. For more information read below:
Please scan both sides of the credit card. The scan should include the following data:
- Full name of the cardholder
- The expiration date of the credit/debit card
- Signature of the credit/debit card (on the back side of the credit/debit card)
We kindly ask you to:
- Leave visible first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number ( please cover the rest )
- Cover the security code on the back side (CCV)
Please send us a bank account holding proof document. Requirements for the document:
- Not older than 6 months
- A document where all account holders’ names and the full bank account number are visible
- Please note that in case of bank transfers, your deposit must be transferred in either EUR or USD
- If the currency of your trading account is different than the one of our recipient bank account, then the amount will be converted based on the European Central Bank rates, at the closing rate of the previous business day. You can check the rates here
Please note that your added payment method will be verified after we receive a deposit from that source.
We hope that with this article we’ve answered your question and that you’re now ready to dive into the NAGA ecosystem and take advantage of all its benefits!
If there are any more questions circling your mind, take a dive into our Help Center and explore our articles. If you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact our Support team directly via email, live chat or phone call.