To start using your NAGA card you need to first activate it by following the steps attached in the letter that you have received with your card.
Please check those steps below:
- Go to the NAGA Card Portal and log in.
- From there log in to the NAGA Card.
- Go to My account --> Change Card Status
- Choose the Card ID which is linked with your card ( Can be seen in Accounts Summary Tab).
- Current Status-->Issued, select New Status-->Open (Active) and press on Submit.
To retrieve your pin via Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Phone any of the following numbers +44 203 327 1991, +44 203 468 4112 or +44 207 183 2248
- You will be asked to enter the 16-digit card number on the front of your card and your date of birth (DDMMYY). Once you have entered this informations correctly your card will be activated, and your PIN will be revealed.
Please keep your PIN safe and do not share it with anyone ! Now sign the back of the card and your card is ready for use.
If your card is lost or stolen , you can use IVR process, Step3, or contact immediately on +44 20 3633 1863, so we can take urgent actions to help prevent fraudulent use of your card and arrange a replacement card to be sent to you.
Please login into your NAGA Card portal to check your balance, view and perform transactions, download statements and perform additional functions including viewing fees, frequently asked questions ( FAQs), Terms and Conditions related to your card. You can also email [email protected] if you need help with non -urgent queries.