Dear NAGA Traders,
In order to keep you updated and ensure you have the best trading experience, please find the weekly change-log (14.02.2019 -22.02.2019).
Please note: If there are no new changes, it does not mean we stopped working on the platform. Some fixes / features might take several weeks. Everything however which is notable and available, will be posted in our weekly changelogs.
Pro Tip: Always make sure you have the latest update of the NAGA iOS or/and Android app to avoid experiencing issues that are potentially already fixed.
Your NAGA Team
Android release | v8.0.38:
- Changed the design for nested posts.
- The Tops and Flops moving banner on the MarketWatch screen was lagging & has been fixed.
- Android - Light/dark mode improvement implemented.
- Android - Expanded feed with user events (Liked post, commented post and Liked a comment).
- Android - Trade closed feed items to be more prominent and show profit a bit more highlighted to our valued clients.
- Android – Added the managed funds filter on leader board.
- Deep link support for nagatrader.com implemented.
- Most tagged users/symbol boxes on feed have been fixed.
- Added the managed funds filter on leader board.
- Popup You missed an auto-copy opportunity is not showing image and text is difficult to read
- Support plain text notification in notification bell with deep-link that will work for every new event sent from API
- Trade closed feed implemented & items will be more prominent, and show profit a bit more highlighted.
- Leaderboard UI (User Interface) issues related to back button and autocopy button status has been fixed.
- Leaderboard refreshing issue after appearing has been fixed.
- Highlighted News - News with stocks tagged inside are showing value 0 & has now been fixed.
- How it Works, Filter by Date, NAGA trader TV design issues
- Guest user is now able to close trades from active trade list.
Web Trader Release:
- A real time trading box on the right side of the feed has been implemented as per user requests.
- Upcoming webinars widget has been implemented & is shown on left side of the feed.