In case you are unable to open a trade, the possible reasons might be the ones below:
- Not enough funds: Every trade has a minimum investment threshold. Make sure you have enough funds on your balance to be able to invest. To deposit more funds to your NAGA account, read this article.
- Not enough margin - Every trade has a a minimum required margin in order to open a position ,collateral that’s needed to open a position and keep it open. You can check the required margin of each asset on our website
- Market is closed - Each assets is tradable when the market is open, so when is closed is not possible to open a trade, modify the position or close it. ,You can check the Trading Hours on our website.
- Your account is on Read Only - This can happen if you fail to verify your account within 15 days from the registration. Check more details on how to verify your account.
- Choose correct trading account - Make sure that you are logged in to correct trading account ( one that you have your funds in).
If none of the methods above have worked or if you are still experiencing problems with opening a trade, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff. We are happy to assist you in all matters. We are convinced that there is a solution for every request.