There can be several reasons that can cause your deposited funds to be missing from the NAGA Wallet:
- Front end malfunction, which means the interface simply does not show you the amount of your funds, but they are deposited to your account.
- Deposit delay. If you're funding your account with a credit/debit card or a wire transfer, the bank may cause delays. If you're funding with cryptocurrencies, the blockchain may be congested and delays may occur. If you're funding with alternative methods, their payment processing systems may cause delays.
- Your NAGA Trader account got hacked. This may be the case if you didn't setup MFA or someone got access to your email. Learn how to setup MFA here. Please contact the support team immediately if you think your account was hacked.
- Back end or server lag. In such case the value is not shown to you, because of the bug or lag on our end. Please contact our support agent for clarification.
There are several things you can do to try to fix the issue:
- Reload the page. If that didn't work reload it and clear cache, you can do that with shortcuts: Google Chrome and other popular browsers (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows and Cmd+Shift+R on Mac OS); Safari (Cmd+Option+R).
- Re-login. Try logging out and logging back in to your account.
- Use a different browser. Make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
- Update an app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app.
If the above didn't fix the problem, please contact our support team, which will happily assist you.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact Support Center directly via [email protected]