Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is a powerful way to increase the security of your NAGA account. It adds a further layer of protection in addition to your login/password pair. To enable MFA, follow the guide below.
- Press on your profile icon in the top right corner and go to Settings:
- Open Password & Security on the left sidebar:
- Press the Password & Security and then on the blue Enable Two-Factor Authenticator:
- Download an app for 2FA, for example, Google Authenticator (iOS, Android), Authy (all platforms) etc.
- Scan the QR code or manually enter the secret key
- Enter the authentication code returned by the app and press Submit
Please note that the MFA Can be set up only from website - Not the NAGA application
- Make sure to back up your 2-step secret key
- We strongly recommend you to enable the MFA not to get sensitive information compromised