There can be several reasons that can cause you to be unable to withdraw funds from NAGA:
- Unverified payment method. Make sure your payment methods are verified before trying to withdraw.
- Unverified Account- Your account is not fully verified. Contact our support team to check what is missing.
- Open positions. Make sure that your positions are closed or your margin level is above 100%.
- Front end malfunction, which means the interface simply does not show you the amount of your funds, but they are present on your account.
- Maintenance works. Check NAGA Feed to find out if there're any works in progress.
There are several things you can do to try to fix the issue if its technical:
- Reload the page. If that didn't work reload it and clear cache and cookies, you can do that with shortcuts: Google Chrome and other popular browsers (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows and Cmd+Shift+R on Mac OS); Safari (Cmd+Option+R).
- Re-login. Try logging out and logging back in to your account.
- Use a different browser. Make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
- Update an app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app.