There can be several reasons that can cause your funds to be missing from the NAGA:
- Front end malfunction, which means the interface simply does not show you the amount of your funds, but they are deposited to your account. It happens that the WEB/APP might not synchronize correctly but it can be fixed easily by following the steps below:
- Reload the page. If that didn't work reload it and clear cache and cookies, you can do that with shortcuts: Google Chrome and other popular browsers (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows and Cmd+Shift+R on Mac OS); Safari (Cmd+Option+R).
- Re-login. Try logging out and logging back in to your account.
- Use a different browser. Make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
- Update an app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app.
- Deposit delay. If you're funding your account with a credit/debit card or a wire transfer, the bank may cause delays. If you're funding with cryptocurrencies, the blockchain may be congested and delays may occur. If you're funding with alternative methods, their payment processing systems may cause delays