If you are experiencing problems with depositing funds to your account, read the possible reasons below:
- No Live account: Depositing funds is unavailable for a Demo account, make sure you have a Live account to deposit funds.
- Account not verified: You must have a verified Live account to proceed with depositing funds. Make sure you have uploaded all your documents within two weeks since registering, otherwise your account will be disabled.
- Try out other methods: Try depositing funds with other methods, such as a bank transfer, credit/debit cards, cryptocurrencies, and other alternative methods.
- Restricted Payment Method: You trying to place a deposit with unsupported payment method ( such as Revolut,American Express).
- Incorrect details- You have provided incorrect details while placing a deposit
- Expired Credit Card - Check if your card is not expired
- Check you you have enough funds
- Check if your have enabled Online payments
If none of the methods above have worked or if you are still experiencing problems with depositing funds to NAGA , please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact Support Center directly via [email protected]