Would you like to invest in a specific sector of the market and benefit from its general performance? NAGA Portfolios offers you a great opportunity to diversify your investments, allowing you to gain higher returns at a lower risk.
WHAT ARE THE NAGA PORTFOLIOS SPECIFICS?
NAGA Portfolios are available for investing only in your NAGA Web-App.
Types of investment:
Investment Horizon for every type of investment:
WHICH INFORMATION ABOUT THE PORTFOLIOS IS AVAILABLE?
- Return indicator based on the percentage change of the price of the underlying assets over 1 Year.
- 95% Value at Risk level based on the historical weekly returns during the last 1 Year. (With 95% probability the weekly loss will not exceed the shown percentage).
- All underlying instruments with the assigned weight and 1-Year Return indicator.
- You will have no charge of swaps or commissions for investing in NAGA Portfolios.
HOW CAN I INVEST?
- Navigate to the Portfolios section in your NAGA web version.
- Choose the desired Portfolio.
- Click on the ‘Invest in This Portfolio’ button.
- Enter the investment amount and confirm your awareness about the performance and risk.
- Click on ‘Invest in This Portfolio’.
- Find your Portfolio in ‘My Investments’.
Android & iOS
- Press Portfolio button in the menu
- Pick the investment portfolio by risk level
- Press the blue Invest in This Portfolio button
- Enter the desired investment amount and press the blue Invest in This Portfolio button
If you decide to invest in a portfolio when the market is closed for at least one of the underlying instruments, your investment will be accepted however the positions will be opened when the markets for all underlying instruments are open.
All the available funds from the positions will be transferred to your account, simply click on the ‘Withdraw Funds’ button.
Important to know: if you choose to withdraw funds at a time when the market is closed for one or more underlying instruments of the Portfolio, the system will close all the positions and return the funds only when the market is open for each of the underlying instruments. Therefore, this may take several hours to days for all instruments to be closed and funds to be returned to your account.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles in the Help Center. If you still have questions contact Support Center directly via [email protected]