This article will help you transfer your cryptocurrencies from any wallet or service you're using to your NAGA Crypto Wallet.
NAGA Wallet currently supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, NAGA Coin, and all ERC-20 tokens.
In order to deposit cryptocurrencies into the NAGA Crypto-Wallet, you need your unique deposit address.
- Login in to the NAGA Crypto Wallet
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit and click Receive to generate your unique identifier address.
- Copy the deposit address that appears in the pop-up. If you're using a mobile wallet, you can also scan a QR code through the wallet app.
- Go to your transfer wallet and paste the copied address.
- Select the token amount for transfer and hit "Next" or "Send" button, depending on the wallet you're using.
Approximate waiting time after you complete the transaction is 5-30 minutes to get it confirmed by the corresponding blockchain. As soon as the transaction is complete, the funds will automatically appear in your NAGA Crypto-Wallet account.
To check your updated balance on your NAGA Crypto- Wallet, return to your Accounts section and find the updated balance under the cryptocurrency listing. As a confirmation of your purchase, you will receive a notifying letter to the email address which you used to register on the NAGA Crypto- Wallet.
Please note: Some wallets may also require a Multi-Factor Confirmation (a PIN-code or a Google Authenticator code).
Always check the address symbol by symbol when sending any cryptocurrency to the NAGA Crypto-Wallet and make sure you are sending to the right address.
Also make sure that your transaction isn't send via a smart contract, as for this kind of transactions the NAGA Crypto-Wallet wont receive the funds automatic, in case you did, please contact support and provide the TXid of the transaction so that our blockchain team can transfer the funds to your wallet account.