One of NAGA Trader's core aspects is social trading. The app delivers a user-friendly interactive News Feed that automatically opens up on the main screen when you open NAGA Trader.
- At the top of the screen, you can use the Status Bar to create a New Post and share any news to the community, tag your friends, as well as upload any trading-related images!
- Below, you will find a running-line of Daily Tops & Flops - if you see a rapid Top, you can instantly head towards trading by pressing “Trade Now” under the desired Trading Market.
- Next up is the Daily Highlighted News section. Swipe through a range of fresh and constantly replaced news articles in the global world of assets, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. Stay up-to-date with latest news, analyse market trends, and immediately start trading without leaving the app!
- When you scroll further down, you will see the Leaderboard - another important part of the News Feed. Today’s Top Leaders are displayed along with their earnings, with an option to Auto Copy the best.
- The News section is the core of the News Feed. There you will find the most recent news, friend’s recent trade copies, profits and their feed posts. The News Feed combines only the most relevant and necessary information.
We hope this guide was helpful. Read more articles on how to use NAGA Trader in the Help Center. If you still have questions, сontact Support Center directly via [email protected]