Adding funds to your trading account is a streamlined and direct process that can be done in just a few steps.
If you need to transfer additional funds to your trading account, click on green button ,,Add Funds'' on your Feed.
You will be redirected to the Deposit section in the Money Management menu. There you can select between the following option to fund your trading account.
- Credit Card
- Alternative Payment Methods
- Bank Transfer
- NAGA Card
If you want to change to another trading account please choose the account from the dropped down menu next to the green ,, Add Funds'' button.
Android & iOS
- If you need to transfer additional funds to your trading account, click “Menu” below.
- After that, you will see a green “FUND ACCOUNT” button, please click on it.
- Now you are in the Make Deposit area where you can choose between several options for account funding.
AVAILABLE FUNDING METHODS
To deposit to your trading accounts, we offer you a variety of options, from the classic bank wire transfer to deposit via cryptocurrencies.
- Credit Card: VISA & Mastercard
- E-Wallet: Giropay, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe Card, and SOFORT
- Bank Transfer: In EUR/USD or CZK
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash or NAGA Coin
Please note that there might be changes regarding the payment methods
We do not allow third-party payments to your NAGA account.
Any deposits to your NAGA account have to be executed through a payment method which is registered under your personal name (In the case of a bank transfer via a joint bank-account you need to provide a bank account holding proof). If a deposit(s) is made via debit or credit card(s), NAGA reserves the right to request a colour copy of your card(s) as well as additional supporting documentation for the security of your account.
All our transactions are sent and communicated via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology in order to ensure that your personal information is secured. Furthermore, your funds are secured with all of our Partner Brokers.